Altogether Group is a leading sustainable multi-utility provider with embedded energy networks, hot water systems, drinking water, recycled water and wastewater services to both horizontal and vertical communities in New South Wales and Queensland.
Appointed to represent them in the search and negotiation for a new office space in Sydney for 2021. Rook Partners has worked closely with the company throughout the process, providing strategic property planning and tenant representation services.
Key project objectives:
- Establish current and future accommodation requirements
- Set strategy and investigate all property options in the Sydney
- Negotiate lease terms
- Manage documentation process with appointed lawyer
- Office accommodation of 646sqm at 73 Miller Street, North Sydney
- Lease structure adaptive to future changes in their business