Pitcher Partners (formerly Moore Stephens) is a national association of independent firms providing accountancy, auditing and advisory services to companies and high net worth individuals.
Rook Partners has worked with Pitcher Partners Sydney for over 12 years and was appointed to act as property advisor on their Sydney accommodation project.
With vacancy rates plummeting in Sydney CBD and A grade rents increasing, we advised Pitcher Partners to adopt an ‘act early’ strategy to address their 2019 lease expiry.
A pro-active and well-informed approach allowed us to secure 3,725sqm of better quality office space in Darling Park 2 on highly competitive terms.
Key project objectives:
1. Establish current and future accommodation requirement
2. Set strategy and investigate all property options
3. Negotiate lease terms
4. Manage documentation process with appointed lawyer
Key project outcomes:
1. High-quality office accommodation secured on competitive terms
2. Certainty for the business post 2019