We are so grateful and proud of our Northern team who have defined professional resilience following the devastating hailstorms in September 2021. The storms caused the centre to close after the roof collapsed.
Working closely with the owners and builders from site sheds the team has achieved the following milestones:
- Full roof replacement is now complete over all specialty tenancies and Woolworths.
- All major stores have been able to trade without interruption throughout the roof replacement works due to a specially installed internal netting system which mitigated the risk from overhead works.
- 40 specialty stores have reopened, with only four existing tenancies yet to reopen.
- Centre hydraulic upgrades, HVAC and solar replacement are well progressed.
- Completely refurbished amenities, including a new concept parents room will reopen in October.
- New Centre Management Offices due to open in October.
- Three new retailers will be opening before Christmas.
Well done to the team.